Wedding Punch for 100
This is a recipe for Wedding Punch that serves 100 people.
- 6 packages Raspberry Kool-aid
- 2 dozen lemons
- 3 large cans pineapple juice
- 4 large bottles of gingerale
- 2 bottles of grenadine
- 6 cups of sugar
- 6 qts. water
- Mix all ingredients together in a large punch bowl.
- In an angel food cake pan (or Jello mold) pour in some of the punch and freeze.
- When it's time to serve float the frozen punch shape with some lemon slices.
- You can also float orange slices and some fresh strawberries. Or add scoops of rainbow sherbet.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!