DIY Jar Lamp Wedding Souvenir
July 11, 2019
It's a big save when you make DIYs. My cousin's wedding is almost due and my advance gift for them is my handmade wedding souvenirs. They would love to have lamps, but it's expensive in the souvenir shops so I made some for free as a gift so they wouldn't have to buy expensive ones.
Click here to see my project about making ribbon crowns: Exploding Fireworks Ribbon Crowns
- ribbon crown
- 1 inch ribbon (color of your choice)
- 1/4 inch ribbon (different color from the first one)
- mini jar
- battery operated artificial candle
- hot glue
- photo print out
- Make a small hole in one side of the jar lid.
- Apply small amount of hot glue that will serve as an extension to the switch located on the bottom of the candle lamp. Set aside to dry.
- Apply hot glue around the bottom of the candle.
- Attach it to the lid with the switch passing through the lid hole.
- Wrap print out photo around the body of the candle.
- Now, attach the jar onto it and make it stand upside down.
- Decorate or cover the lid with a combination of the two ribbons.
- Attach a small bow in the center.
- Stick a ribbon crown on top of the jar.
- Switch on from the bottom.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.