What I planned ahead to save/used:
- Saved any sized jar (I save my jars from pasta sauces, olive, kim chi, any food item that comes in glass jar or you could purchase mason jars for this project if you do not have any on hand.)
- Save toilet paper or paper towel rolls in advance. (I needed paper towel rolls, for the height of my jar, but it depends on the height of your jar.)
- Ribbon of your choice (I had a bunch saved and it matched my color theme)
- Soil/succulent cuttings (I already have these in my backyard so they were essentially free)
- The only item I had to buy were white rocks which were very inexpensive from Dollar Tree for $1 each!
I talked about tips on how to get succulents if you don't have any here: succulents
Total Time: 25 minutes
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!