Let Love Grow Wedding Favor Gift
Are you on a budget for your wedding? You can make your own wedding favor gifts! For this project, I only needed to purchase spray paint and ribbon (actually ribbon would be optional to save even more money if you wanted), then the rest of the supplies I already had on hand.
You could make your own wedding gift favors again with the succulent theme because I have an abundance in my backyard. I was able to gift them as gifts!
I talked about tips on how to get succulents if you don't have any here: Inexpensive Wedding Centerpiece
Total Time: Couple of days
Yield: As many as you need to make!
- 2" square plastic pots
- metallic gold spray paint
- scrapbook paper
- You will need lots of 2" plastic square pots! I actually got mine for free at my local home improvement store. They were tossing them out and I asked if I could have them and they said yes absolutely since they were going chuck them in the trash anyway (score, so definitely check with your local stores!!)
- I cleaned the pots with a bucket of water. Be sure to dry throughly (or leave overnight to dry completely prior to spray painting.)
- Spray paint a few at a time. I sprayed a coat, allowed it to dry and repeated twice more.
- Tie a bow around the pot.
- I had a bunch of floral scrapbook paper so I just cut out petals and handwrote "Let love grow. Thank you." Stick the sign onto pot.
- Fill the pots with soil and plant one succulent per pot.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!