Shoe Box Wedding Card Holder
I found an old shoe box with a separate lid. Next I wrapped it in foil like a present. (I like using the dull side.) Paper dollies adorn the front lip. I found silver sticker lettering and other clear stickers for embellishment and words. By cutting out a suit and dress of your color choice, you can create a wonderful place for your guests to place their cards and you'll be recycling too.
Approximate Time: 1 -2 hours
- shoe box
- glue stick
- colored construction paper
- any lace, dollies, ribbon, etc. to enhance
- aluminum foil
- Get your shoe box and cover it like a present.
- Tape down the edges so there will be no tearing.
- Draw out your design for suit and dress.
- Assemble them with glue stick.
- Add any fun ribbons, lace, stickers, etc. Paper dollies adorn the front edge of the box. They are folded in half and glued down. Your sticker lettering can just be pressed on the paper dollies.
- It makes a great storage and keepsake gift as well as a functional card holder. The lid gets propped inside free standing so you can remove and cover.
By lnygaard from Billings, MT
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.