Bride and Groom Wedding Chair Signs
These bride & groom signs are perfect to display on your wedding chairs or to display on your get ready for wedding room door knobs. This is an inexpensive project to make and you will have lots of supplies left over for future projects.
What I used:
- I used 3" x 7" cardstock. You can buy cardstock individually for less than $1.00.
- Mr. & Mrs. Ribbon $3.99, I used a 60% off coupon at Michaels. But you don't have to get this ribbon and you don't need much either, you can get the simple standard thinner spool for as low as $0.79-$0.99 or use something you have on hand.
- Paper doilies from Dollar Tree for $1.00. They come in a pack of 32 assorted sizes, https://www.dollartree.com/multipack-round-paper-doilies-in-assorted-sizes-32ct-packs/226384
- Glittery cardboard letters for $1.00 at Big Lots.
Total Time: 25 minutes
- paper doilies
- glue stick
- hole puncher
- cardboard letters
- Figure out the size you want your sign to be. Cut 2 equal pieces of cardstock out, one for the bride and one for the groom.
- Glue a paper doily in the center.
- Position letters/colors the way you'd like them glued down (trial run).
- Glue down each letter carefully and securely.
- Punch a hole at the top left/right corner of each sign.
- Thread ribbon through the hole and turn it around to secure with a knot. Repeat on the other side and other sign.
- They are ready to be hung on a a chair or door knob.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!