How to Make Bridal Dress Flower Vases
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 555 Posts
May 23, 2018
This project is inexpensive and simple to make and would look adorable on tables at a bridal shower or even a wedding!
Take and look and see if you agree!
Total Time: 10 minutes
- a length of tule or lace material if you have it
- length of cotton trim
- smaller length of lace trim
- needle and thread
- 1 scissors
- small vase
- real or silk flowers of your color choice
- tape or glue gun (optional glue gun)
- I used 20" of tule and folded it in half.
- Run a thread loosely through the top portion of the two pieces of tule (I used black thread just to stand out for this demo.)
- Gather the tule to pleat it and make it look fluffy and pretty.
- Tape or glue a short piece of cotton trim to the top of your vase for the bodice.
- Continue with one longer piece, running the lace down the body of the vase and tape or glue it on the bottom.
- Add the tule skirt to the vase. I tied a second, smaller piece of lace like a belt to hold the skirt in place. I may make the next belt longer to make a pretty bow in back!
- Trim any loose or uneven tule above the tied belt.
- Add flowers and you are done! Those beautiful flowers are silk ones I bought from AC Moore and look incredibly real to me!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.