How to Make Bridal Dress Flower Vases
This project is inexpensive and simple to make and would look adorable on tables at a bridal shower or even a wedding!
Take and look and see if you agree!
Total Time: 10 minutes
- a length of tule or lace material if you have it
- length of cotton trim
- smaller length of lace trim
- needle and thread
- 1 scissors
- small vase
- real or silk flowers of your color choice
- tape or glue gun (optional glue gun)
- I used 20" of tule and folded it in half.
- Run a thread loosely through the top portion of the two pieces of tule (I used black thread just to stand out for this demo.)
- Gather the tule to pleat it and make it look fluffy and pretty.
- Tape or glue a short piece of cotton trim to the top of your vase for the bodice.
- Continue with one longer piece, running the lace down the body of the vase and tape or glue it on the bottom.
- Add the tule skirt to the vase. I tied a second, smaller piece of lace like a belt to hold the skirt in place. I may make the next belt longer to make a pretty bow in back!
- Trim any loose or uneven tule above the tied belt.
- Add flowers and you are done! Those beautiful flowers are silk ones I bought from AC Moore and look incredibly real to me!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.