Making a Bride's Emergency Kit
If I was going to make an emergency kit for a bride, I would probably put it in a pretty little purse or small gift box with a handle for easy portability, so that she could put it in the dressing area and it would be unobtrusive. It could even be her "something borrowed" or "something blue" item if you wanted. I might include a mix of serious and tongue-in-cheek ideas to help her laugh and enjoy her day.
Here is a list of things you might think about including:
- make-up facial blotting papers
- lavender sachet (to breathe in and relax!)
- lip gloss
- brush and/or comb
- extra hairpins
- travel sized hairspray (for last minute touch-ups)
- clear nail polish (for nylon runs)
- an extra pair of nylons
- compact mirror
- Aleve (or other painkiller)
- toothbrush, toothpaste, and floss
- Tums or Rolaids
- Tic-tacs or gum
- package of crackers (saltines or oyster crackers)
- bottle of water
- Tide-to-Go pen
- travel sized deodorant
- pair of nail scissors
- nail file
- mini sewing kit (like they have in hotels)
- mini bottle of whiskey or champagne (just for laughs!)
By Veronica from NH
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
April 22, 2020
Sometimes it's literally the little things that can make the day most stressful. By packing a small emergency kit with things you think you may need just in case, they can really come in handy when time is important!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.