Paper Bag Wedding Dress Favor
Inexpensive, yet elegant, use the wedding colors to complete these simple little favors that take only minutes to make.
Approximate Time: A few minutes for each one
- small white treat bags (6 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches works well)
- narrow ribbon in the wedding colors
- tiny embellishments, rose buds, beads, lace, tulle, etc.
- pearls-by-the-yard in coordinating color
- hot glue or tacky glue
- silver pen, optional
- mints or candies
- Write the couple's name and/or wedding date with silver pen along bottom of bag (hemline), if desired.
- To form bodice, fold bag in half length wise and cut out a heart shape (see photo), starting on the fold, using decorative edge scissors. You may need to trim the sleeves a little (in the center of the bag) to make them more narrow.
- Place candies in bag.
- Gather both sides of bodice together as shown and glue in center.
- Carefully gather bag just below bodice to form waist. Tie with ribbon, forming a bow in back.
- Add rose to center of bodice.
- Add tiny section of pearls-by-the-yard to neckline for necklace.
- Add other embellishments as desired.
By Cindy from Waynesburg, PA
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.