Inexpensive Wedding Gift Idea
October 5, 2021
Here is a thrifty wedding gift that only cost $5.50!
Total Time: 30 minutes
- glue and hot glue gun
- flowers and leaves (Goodwill) ($2)
- picture frame with glass (Goodwill) ($2)
- glass from an old picture frame ($?)
- vinyl lettering (Dollar Tree) ($1)
- Using glass from an old picture frame, clean thoroughly to remove any debris or fingerprints.
Layout design with vinyl lettering and a wedding announcement. Apply pressure to vinyl lettering for placement on glass. Use a small dot of Elmer's glue all to corners of announcement and place on glass. Let dry.
Place glass bottom piece onto back of existing picture frame. I made sure I purchased a picture frame that would hold two thicknesses of glass.
- Using flowers and leaves, embellish the frame of the picture frame and hot glue in place.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.