Edible Tea Cups
August 4, 2021
This was a fun dessert to serve at a tea party themed bridal shower I hosted for my daughter-in-law last spring.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
- colored ice cream cones or plain ice cream cones and edible colored spray food paint
- sprinkles or edible pearls
- decorative cookies
- white or colored melting chocolate
- 1 bag pretzel knots
- Following the directions on the melting chocolate or wafers package, melt the candy in the microwave. Dip the cookies, top only, and lay on waxed paper. Sprinkle with sprinkles or edible pearl candies.
- Cut off the bottoms of ice cream cones. If you aren't using colored cones, you may spray paint them the desired color. Push the cone into the cookie surface to make it look like a tea cup.
- Cut pretzel knots in half and dip in melting chocolate. Add the handle to the side of the ice cream done and allow to dry.
- Serve with sherbet or ice cream.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.