DIY Folded Name Place Cards
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
With just a few simple and inexpensive supplies (which you may even already have at home), you can make this project! This method will save you a lot of money versus ordering custom place cards plus you will have paper/paint left over for other projects!
Save money and make your own place cards for your wedding, engagement party, or any special occasion/event.
Total Time: Varies depending how many you make
Yield: As many as you would like!
- Using your paper cutter, cut place cards into your desired size.
- Optional - Since I want my place cards to stand on their own my place cards will need to be folded. Fold place cards in half.
- First I am going to paint my table number place cards. Dab some water into the color you would like and then onto your paper. Repeat until you have the texture/design you want.
- Next up, paint folded place cards. I dabbed two shades of green on my paper then applied water and worked in a circular motion to achieve the texture/design I wanted.
- Repeat with the rest of your place cards and allow place cards to dry.
- Ready to write on your place cards. I used my pen first, then went over with a Sharpie.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.